- "Very comfortable and easy to use"
- "Great pad for casual camper"
- "Comfort at a good price point"
The Coleman Self-Inflating Camp Pad allows you to bring nighttime comfort and support with you everywhere you go. Just roll out the camp pad and open the free-flow valve - the pad will automatically inflate. Perfect for camping, hiking, and backpacking.
At just over 5 pounds, the pad is very heavy and tough to take hiking.
Details: The Coleman Self-Inflating Camp Pad is durable and weather-resistant. With the free-flow valve, the camp pad self-inflates and deflates - no pump needed. The tufted design makes for added cushion and comfort, and the attached pillow is an added bonus. Inflated, the dimensions of the pad are 76" x 25" x 2.5" and it can hold up to 300 pounds. The compression straps allow for compact storage and easy transport, and the pad also comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
What Reviewers Say:
- "I love this pad. You can always depend on Coleman to make a fine quality product. Very comfortable and no strong plastic smell at all. The pad material is very durable. Highly recommended for a quick alternative to an expensive hotel room for a brief rest period while traveling."
- "Exactly as advertised! It worked out really well for me, it's pretty comfortable (though I did end up putting a camp mat underneath it for extra cushion) and I had one of the warmest beds the last time I was camping. Air Mattresses can trap cold air inside, but because of the foam, this mattress never gets that cold. The addition of the inflatable pillow also saves quite a bit of space during packing for the trip. You won't be disappointed!"