- "Great for camping or power outages"
- Great quality and value
- "Must have for camp kitchen"
If the temperature valves begin to gum up it becomes difficult to adjust the heat.
Details: The Coleman Classic Propane Stove provides 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, allowing for more efficient cooking with less fuel. The WindBlock panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes, and the PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions. The stove fits a 12" and 10" pan at the same time and features two independently adjustable burners. Overall, this stove is durable, reliable, and convenient. As an added bonus, the removable chrome-plated grate makes clean-up quick and easy.
What Reviewers Say:
- "We have had this camping stove for at least five years and it always works well. Never had a problem with it, cooked all kinds of meals on it and it is easy to use. A must have item for family style camping."
- "This product is great. We took in on a road trip, where we cooked on it probably 10 or so nights out of the 16 that we were on the road. It was great to be able to pull into a campsite and be able to be cooking supper within minutes. No messing with getting a fire started, or smelling like smoke when showers might not be available. It puts out a lot of heat and brought water to a boil very quickly. It also uses surprisingly little propane. I bought 4 bottles for our trip, and ended up not even emptying the first one, even though a couple of nights I was running it for 15-20 minutes to boil soup or noodles."
- Rated #21 in 30 Best Camping Gear and Gadgets