- Lightweight and leaves skin hydrated all day
- Can use it both day and night, anytime of the year
- Absorbs quickly with no oily residue
More expensive than the average drugstore face moisturizer.
Who's it for? This cream is so versatile, it works wonders on all skin types - especially for those with dry skin. Even if you are prone to acne, it won't cause breakouts.
Texture and fragrance: The Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief moisturizer has a luxurious cream gel texture that we can't get enough of. Not to worry, the cream stays light and fluffy, like silky whipped butter. This product is fragrance-free and hypo-allergenic making it safe for those with more sensitive skin. But what really sets it apart from the rest is the cool, gel feeling. The gel is very thin and glides onto your skin, requiring very little to cover your whole face.
Ingredients: Main ingredients include birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf, aloe, and caffeine.
Price: Obviously this product from Clinique comes with a price tag. The price reflected is for the 1.7 ounce jar but there are smaller sizes available. We think this is a great price for this moisturizer, and totally worth it.
What reviewers say:
- "This has been my HOLY GRAIL moisturizer for over 15 years now. It provides intense hydration but dries into skin so quickly you can apply your foundation almost immediately afterwards. No scent what-so-ever. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone. (My husband uses this as his post-shave balm too!)."
- "So, by now you've probably seen the reviews, yeah? This stuff is the bomb. Nuff said. During winter, this will be your best friend."
- "Once you try this product you will never go back. It truely is lightweight, feels oil-free, and absorbs quickly. Plus, you FEEL moisturized afterwards, which is something that I hardly come across in face lotions."
- Rated #5 in 5 Best Face Moisturizers (Dry & Oily Skin)