- Lightens age spots and acne scars
- Easy to apply
- Softer skin with fewer wrinkles
Relatively cost effective and loaded with vitamins. Works on age spots plus wrinkles.
There are some reports of irritation. Not a moisturizing serum; other products needed.
You might call them liver spots. Or, perhaps you know them as age spots. Either way, you associate these marks with your grandparents, don’t you? While we’re sure that your grandfather has a special place in your life, that doesn’t mean you need to develop the tell-tale old-man spots before your time. Fortunately, this product from Clarigenics offers a visual relief.
Okay, you may not be able to hold all your liver spots at bay forever. But, you can forestall their appearance - and keep yourself looking young and vibrant well past that mid-life crisis (that you’re secretly hoping will get you the car you’ve always wanted, right?). Just apply an eye dropper of product onto the offending skin and enjoy the effects of a product that counteracts the damaging effects of free radicals. This serum works by stimulating collagen production, through the introduction of heavy amounts of Vitamin C, which also brightens the skin. This product also comes with a reliable guarantee, so you know they’re serious.
Who’s It For? This spot treatment is gender neutral.
Application: Apply this skin treatment twice a day and watch as the signs of aging disappear. This product shouldn’t be used in connection with Retinol, so you may not be able to use it as often as you wish.
Headlining Ingredients: Vitamins C and E, plus Hyaluronic Acid.
Texture and Fragrance: This is runny, a little like an oily water, and it doesn’t have a discernible fragrance.
Price: $20 to $45 for 1 ounce.
What Reviewers Say: As this product is gender neutral, keep in mind that these reviews come from both men and women.
- This product worked better than MANY others I have tried. I'm 50, and I'm a readhead, so I have sun damage, dark spots, wrinkles, etc. I have one product I use (TNS essential serum) that's 300/ounce, and I pay it because it works. This product, the vitamin C serum, is so affordable that I can use it on my chest, arms, and legs...everywhere. There was a noticeable improvement after just 2 or three times of using it. I love it and I will be using it from now on.
- It provides my skin with a plump, tightening effect that looks and feels hydrated and more vibrant. Not only is this serum half the price of my previous serum, it's far more effective.
- I bought this to lighten dark spots. It does work. This is not a 'work overnight, intermittent use' product. I put on a thin layer twice a day I've been using it for a couple of months and notice the darkness has faded. Not all gone, but definitely faded - which is great as dark spots were very visible on my fair skin.