- An unreal 21 months with an introductory APR of 0%
- ...with the same introductory rate for balance transfers
- Manage existing debt with no annual fees or late penalty fees
It's hard to find anything bad to say about this no fee credit card, based on what it stands for when it comes to helping people manage their debt. If you want to nitpick, The Balance brings up the fact that the card itself is pretty "boring" as there are no rewards or bonuses offered on top of its main schtick.
- The ONLY card with No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee…EVER
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 15.49% - 25.49% based on your creditworthiness*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day – just say “representative”
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month
Application Process: Online, using an easy to follow form.
Annual Fee: None, as with all the others on this list of the best credit cards with no annual fee.
APR: We dare you to try and find another card with an introductory 0% APR for 21 months (which includes balance transfers!). Once almost two years have passed, a variable APR of 14.99% to 24.99% is assessed. Additionally, after the introductory rate, balance transfer fees are $5 or 3%: whichever is higher.
Rewards: None, though we'd argue that the introductory APR rate is enough of a reward.
Bonus Offers: None, see above.
Variable APR15.49% - 25.49%
Cash Advance APRSee terms.
Intro APR0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 18 months
- Rated #4 in 4 Best No Annual Fee Credit Cards