- No rewards
- No bonus offers
Application Process: The usual. Input your personal data in an online app, or call 1-800-505-1675 to apply over the phone.
Many online applicants receive an instant decision.
Fees: Cardholders love that there’s no annual fee for the Citi Diamond Preferred card - ever. However, the card does charge fees for foreign transactions, balance transfers, and cash advances.
Foreign purchases carry a fee of 3% of each purchase total. Cash advance fees cost $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
Balance transfer fees are $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater, unless you transfer balances during the promotional period. If you transfer a balance from another credit card during your first 4 months as a Citi Diamond Preferred cardholder, you can enjoy a 0% interest rate for 21 months.
APR: Expect a standard variable APR between 14.49% - 24.49% for purchases. This number is based on your creditworthiness.
The standard variable cash advance APR is 26.74%. Keep up with your due date if you want to avoid the variable Penalty APR of up to 29.99% - you might get hit with this fee if you pay late or have a payment returned.
Rewards: None, so check out other cards on our list - like the Capital One Venture and the Discover It Cash Back - if rewards matter to you.
Bonus Offers: None at the moment.
Variable APR14.49% - 24.49%
Cash Advance APR26.74%
Intro APR0% on purchases for 12 months and 0% on balance transfers for 21 months.
- Rated #6 in 6 Best Credit Card Offers
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months from date of first transfer. All transfers must be completed in first 4 months. After that the variable APR will be 14.49% - 24.49%, based on your creditworthiness.*
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 12 months from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 14.49% - 24.49%, based on your creditworthiness.*
- If you transfer a balance with this offer, after your 0% intro purchase APR expires, both new purchases and unpaid purchase balances will automatically accrue interest until all balances, including your transferred balance, are paid in full.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- No annual fee.*
- Free access to FICO® Scores.*