We know from reports that Jennifer Lawrence used this primer for her appearance at the 2014 Academy Awards. And there's no denying she looked flawless.
- Recommended for casual wear, but still resilient under heat and pressure
- 1-ounce bottle
Here's the thing, women tend to skip the primer step unless they're headed out for a big night on the town. But, the fact that Dior believes this product is intended for casual use should tell you that you need it every day. And, if you need another reason to jump on the primer bandwagon, just take a look at J-Law's incredible skin at the Oscars. 'Nuff said.
What Reviewers Say:
As much as we'd love to get Jennifer Lawrence's opinion on this product, we'll make do with these reviewers have to say.
- Like I said. I love the product. It keeps my makeup flawless all day long and I live in Texas, hot and humid. I use this with just a BB cream and finishing powder and my skin looks great for hours. A great buy, worth the money.
- Best primer ever it looks flawless with your foundation
Gives an airbrushed finish
Well pleased with this purchase
- This is an excellent product. I've used other primers I thought were pretty good but this outperforms the others. Only downside - sometimes the matte finish it creates is too "powdered" looking for me. I fixed this by mixing a bit of this primer with my liquid foundation and applying them in one step.
- Rated #4 in Get the Makeup Jennifer Lawrence Actually Uses