When it's time for a classic cat eye (on the upper lid), you want this. It's the exact product J-Law's makeup artist turned to for the 2014 Academy Awards red carpet.
- Recommended for daily use
- From the design house of Christian Dior
Most women can't live without their eyeliner. And, considering this is a product makeup artists use, it might just be the thing your makeup bag has been missing. Seriously.
What Reviewers Say:
Want to know what real users think of this eyeliner? We've got a sampling of reviews right here:
- Great item, it is so easy to apply to your eyes and just glides on (and does not smudge which is the most important bit). I only use it on the top of my lid and it is literally like using a felt tip pen. I have only used this type of eyeliner for the past two years. I discovered it one day when walking around House of Fraser and being fed up with my other black eyeliners that don't do what they are meant to do. A makeup sales person from another makeup stand (not dior) actually told me that she used it (after I commented that her make up liner was perfect and exactly what I wanted). So, kindly she directed me to Dior and this liner. I would really say it is one item of makeup that I would be very upset if they discontinued.
- I have extremely sensitive eyes and have a difficult time finding any eye makeup that does not make me eyes burn and water; hurts. The Diorshow Art Pen is not noble beautiful on; it does not bleed into me eyes and stays on all day. I absolutely will not yes anything else. Hopefully, it will always be available.
- Excellent product... Still using it.
- Rated #1 in Get the Makeup Jennifer Lawrence Actually Uses