Got a sweet tooth? How about a whack of disposable income? Or perhaps you're business focuses on unique desserts. Whatever your reasons for wanting this 3D chocolate printer, once you get your hands on it, you'll never want to go back. That's right, the age of Willy Wonka is finally upon us and the little kid inside you should be jumping for joy.
The Choc Creator V2 is a simple and versatile-precision desktop 3D chocolate printer. It was developed as a cost-effective solution for individuals, chocolatiers, entrepreneurs and small businesses to make innovative chocolate products. Once you've got this baby set up, all you need is the ability to work the app. But, it appears this 3D printer was developed for chocolatiers, not techies. That means you should have this baby up and running in no time. Here's what you can expect from the Choc Creator V2:
- Compact three dimensional motion platform allows for convenient desktop use anywhere.
- An easy-to-use temperature-controlled printing head and quick-install syringe mean that the printer can be refilled within a matter of minutes and the chocolate stays warm for up to a whole day.
- USB connectivity means that designs can be rapidly sent to the printer for creation.
- Designed to print accurate chocolate line tracks from 0.5 mm to 1.5 mm - much finer and more precise than any current manual piping technique.
- Every step is computerised to offer repeatability without errors, and at the same time flexibility to manipulate printing parameters for meeting different speed and accuracy requirements.
- Print onto various substrates such as on other chocolates, cakes, biscuits, dishes, paper for chocolate decoration as well as complete products.
- Any kind of chocolate can be used for printing and various coloured chocolates (brown, dark, white, red, blue, etc.) can be conveniently filled into the printing head to print fantastic and artistic colourful chocolate decorations and products.
- Print chocolate into 2D cross-section patterns like an ink printer or, due to the Choc Creator's unparalleled level of precision, sequentially deposit chocolate onto consolidated patterns layer-by-layer to form 3D objects.
And the downside? This machine works with UK plugs and voltages. You'll need to run a converter / adaptor setup to use it in the US. But, we think it might just be worth it, especially at a price of £3,888. Finding an oompa-loompa will be a lot more difficult.