- Compared to many of the best Chase credit cards on this list, the Chase Mileage Plus card has one of the best and largest signup bonuses
- Travel like a pro thanks to free airport lounge passes, a free checked bag, and no foreign transaction fees
- Get rewarded as a frequent flier with United with 2x points on associated purchases
If you're not a frequent flier with United, you'll probably want to pass on this card because of the $95 annual fee. Also understand that when it comes to redeeming rewards, you're only limited to doing so for United flights and StarAlliance partners.
- Limited time offer - ends 3/15/18
- 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Check your first bag for free (a savings of up to $100 per roundtrip) when you use your Card to purchase your ticket
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club℠ with 2 one-time passes each year for your anniversary
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Your miles don't expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
Application Process: Online, more or less the same as the other cards on our list of the best Chase credit cards.
Annual Fee: $95, which is mid-range as far as annual fees go compared to other credit cards in this article.
APR: A variable rate between 16.99% and 23.99%.
Rewards: The rewards for United customers are expansive, with travel benefits that include:
- Earning 2 miles per $1 spent on United tickets and 1 mile per $1 spent on other purchases
- 2 free United Club passes each calendar year of card ownership
- A free first checked bag
- Priority boarding in group two
Bonus Offers: Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend at least $2,000 within 3 months of opening the account. Signing up for the Chase Mileage Plus card on a United flight often results in an even better bonus mile offer.
Variable APR17.24% - 24.24%
Cash Advance APR26.24%
Bonus OffersLimited time offer - ends 3/15/18. Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
Rewards Rate1 mile per dollar
Annual Fee$0 for the first year, then $95
- Rated #3 in 5 Best Chase Credit Cards