Best for Online Shopping
- Offers 5% cash back on all Amazon.com purchases if you're a Prime member; you'll get just 3% back if you're not.
- You'll also earn 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1% back everywhere else.
- You won't pay an annual fee or foreign transaction fees. Plus, the card is metal, which is pretty sweet.
Variable APR15.49% to 23.49% variable APR
Cash Advance APR26.24% variable
Bonus OffersGet a $50 Amazon.com gift card upon approval ($70 if you're a Prime member).
Rewards RateUp to 5% at Amazon.com, 2% at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores; 1% everywhere else
- Rated #1 in 6 Best Store Credit Cards
- $70 Amazon.com gift card instantly upon credit card approval if you're a Prime member; $50 gift card otherwise
- 5% back at Amazon if you're a Prime member; 3% back otherwise
- 2% back at gas stations, restaurants and drugstores
- 1% back on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
- The card's sign-up bonus can leave you wanting
- It's non-Amazon rewards rates are mediocre
- To get the extra 2% back for being a Prime member, the cost of Prime is effectively an annual fee
Application Process: Apply online, and get a decision within 60 seconds or less.
Annual Fee: No annual fee, and no foreign transaction fees.
APR: 15.49% to 23.49% variable APR, depending on your creditworthiness. There's also a variable cash advance APR of 26.24%. There is no penalty APR.
Rewards: You'll earn 3% cash back on Amazon.com purchases (5% if you're a Prime member), 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1% back everywhere else.
Bonus Offers: You'll get a $50 Amazon.com gift card upon approval ($70 if you're a Prime member).