- Rated #6 in 12 Best Gadgets for Serious Coffee Lovers
If you can't get enough lattes, you're going to need this. Seriously.
- Two frothing and 1 heating disk
- Three temperature settings
- Dual Auto shut-off
Sometimes you want a coffee that puts some hair on your chest. And then there are the times when a cappuccino or latte is really more your speed. When the latter calls, you'll need to answer with this clever gadget from Capresso.
This Capresso milk frother has 3 temperature settings along with its frothing capabilities. And, that's important depending on the type of coffee you want to enjoy. In addition to the large capacity jug, the handle also stays cool, and this baby shuts itself off. All good, but the important thing is obviously the perfectly frothed milk - and that's exactly what this baby provides.
What Reviewers Say:
- I make caramel macchiatos at least twice a day for my wife and myself so we do a lot of frothing. This frother will make this super thick froth in around 2 min or so and then automatically shuts off - too cool. I wait till it shuts off and then hit the espresso button on our espresso machine and then pour the heated milk, add the espresso and top with that thick froth - decorate with the caramel and kick back. I thought at first this was going to be an expensive learning adventure but now I am very happy to have bought it. It also will make thick heated and frothed hot chocolate.
- I am so happy I bought this machine! I have a DeLonghi espresso maker, and it makes great espresso, but the milk frother on my machine is a joke. In looking for a better milk frothing solution, I tried Aerolatte machines, but I wasn't satisfied with their weak results either. Luckily, I stumbled onto this device.
- I love this frothier! I've had mine for 3 years and it just recently quit working. I ordered another just like it. Out of all the frothers I've had this is the best! I did buy the warranty this time so it's covered for 3 years. But $50 for over 3 years is well worth the money spent.