Best Travel Rewards Credit Card Overall
Variable APR14.49% - 24.49%
Cash Advance APR24.49%
Rewards Rate2 miles per dollar on every purchase
Annual Fee$0 for the first year, $95 after that
Bonus OffersEarn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months
- Rated #1 in 5 Best Travel Rewards Credit Cards
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- New! Earn 10 miles per dollar on hotels when you pay with your Venture card at hotels.com/venture; learn more at hotels.com/venture
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
Our Detailed Review
- Doesn't offer many chances to maximize your rewards like other top travel credit cards
- Redemption value for cash isn't good
- Doesn't allow you to transfer your points to travel partners
Application Process: See if you're pre-qualified in less than a minute by completing Capital One's pre-application form. Otherwise, apply online and get a response in 60 seconds.
Rewards: Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on every purchase, plus 10 miles per dollar spent at Hotels.com/venture.
APR: 14.49% - 24.49% variable.
Annual Fee: $0 introductory fee for the first year, and $95 after that.
Bonus Offers: Earn a bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.