If, you have a standard alarm, or no alarm at all, Canary may become your best friend.
- Stream real-time video of your home with Canary's 1080p HD camera
- 147-degree wide-angle lens, automatic night vision, and high-quality audio.
- Protect your home with Canary's 90+ dB siren, motion-activated recording
If you already have a whole-home security system including smart video feeds, Canary is not for you.
A innocuous 6" tall cylinder could easily be mistaken for a kitchen appliance or light to the casual observer. Yet it is a full featured video and audio surveillance solution, allowing you to see 360 degree motion in your home. It also analyzes temperature, humidity, and air quality and can send text messages to your phone if it detects something is wrong.
And finally, Canary is also smart enough to analyze your family or office routine and detect if something is amiss. For instance, it may know that 2-3 times a week you wander downstairs at midnight for a snack. But it's smart enough to know that movement outside the window at 2:00AM is not normal, and will alert you.
What Reviewers Say:
People like this. Want to know what they think?
- I have had my canary for 2 weeks. I was very excited to have a easy to use and attractive apartment monitoring device.
- The several updates over the past months have added many features that I wanted such as the ability to save videos to the camera roll on my phone, the ability to delete videos from the cloud and the ability for the device to auto reconnect to the internet if it loses it's connection.
- Canary knows whenever I or my wife leaves or returns, I can consistently review captured events and live view is always available. The only reason I didn't jump right to 5 stars is because sometimes the live view takes longer to come up than I would expect but it does come up and I have to say that this is now an awesome product. My earlier comments regarding the excellent image and sound quality still hold true and this is now a product I fully recommend. Thank you Canary for listening and taking the time to work with me to figure this out.