- Wonderfully easy to clean; nothing sticks
- Cooks food perfectly, every time (with great grill marks)
- Great quality and a wonderfully large size
- The large size allows you to cook a lot of food at once (while maintaining the temperature) with perfect results
- Comfortable to handle
- A great price for a quality product and a great warranty too
- A little large with smaller ridges than you might expect
- Not induction compatible
We're not sure if there's anything going against this non-stick grill pan. It's large enough to cook a big meal and, time and time again, the food comes out perfectly, even with those beautiful grill char marks.
As long as you have space to store this large grill pan, you want it - it may even be the easiest to clean pan in the kitchen, despite the ridges.
Sizes available: 11" square.
Oven safe: Yes, to 450°F.
Induction safe: Nope, unfortunately not.
Lid: Not included - sorry.
Handles: There's one long, brushed stainless steel handle which manages to stay cool when used on the stove - and is super comfortable too.
Base material: The heavy-gauge 98.7%-pure aluminum is hard-anodized and sturdy as anything.
PFOA-free: Yes (in the finished product).
Nonstick material: Inside, you'll find 3 layers of nonstick coating. The first two are for durability while the last is truly as non-stick as it gets, which makes it perfect for searing while maintaining some slip.
Dishwasher safe: Yes, the option is available if you prefer.
Cleaning: Calphalon advertises this as being dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended. Most users find that holding it under the faucet is enough to release all the food from the ridges.
There doesn't seem to be any reason why you'd actually need to put this in the dishwasher.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
Price: The price for this non-stick grill pan does tend to fluctuate some, but you should be able to pick it up under $40 on most days.
If you see it for less than $30, snag it quickly.
- Rated #5 in 7 Best Non Stick Pans