- Perfect amount of hold
- Enticing smell
- Provides great texture, especially for shorter hair
The price is prohibitive - and that means you'll need to really consider the benefits before splurging.
Bumble and Bumble Sumo Tech is somehow simultaneously elastic and firm. Overall, it synthesizes the malleable feel of natural waxes with the structural integrity of microfiber-reinforced polymers (which means that it's one of the very best products on the market). This product may be on the pricier side, but it's created using a revolutionary blend that offers the best qualities of all the pastes, waxes and creams out there. And, a little bit of Sumo Tech goes a long way.
Many guys think this is the best of the best, and it's not hard to see why. It works great on short hair, holds firm on most easier styles, but it's also effective on more demanding styles too. Besides the control you get, this wax gives you the ability to mold and remold hair as desired and required. And, if you're looking for just one more reason to consider this product, you're going to love this stuff for the texture it gives.
- Hold and Control: This is strong, but not overly so. That's part of the beauty of this hair wax.
- Ability to Restyle: Reshapability is why you choose this hair wax over any other one. You'll be able to move your hair around throughout the day.
- Texturing Ability: Incredible! Guys with thinner hair or bad haircuts will totally enjoy this wax.
- Shine Level: Expect a natural appearance; this is neither too shiny nor too matte.
- Flakes and Washability: This is easier than a lot of other waxes to wash and you shouldn't expect too many flakes either.
- Scent: The smell of this wax is delicious. Guys and girls need another sniff (and that cold work in your favor).
Bottom Line: If this product were cheaper, you would want to use it constantly. It's got a lot of brilliant hold mixed with superior flexibility.
- Rated #2 in We've Got the Secret to Cool Looking Hair Right Here
- Rated #8 in 12 Best Hair Waxes for Men