- Perfect, medium texture
- Leaves skin soft and refreshed
- Works effectively
The size of the product is a concern for some, and it’s not great for oily skins.
This is another of those facial scrubs for men that’s packed with all things good and safe for just about everyone to use. We do love that, especially when the product is also super effective.
One of the best things about this exfoliator for men is the texture; it far surpasses its competitors – at least as far as the praise element goes.
But, we love it because many facial scrubs leave skin feeling a little dry. Packed with essential oils, this will actually moisturize your skin without leaving it prone to breakouts – as long as your face isn’t oily to begin with.
- Who is it for? All men, but it’s really best for those with dry skins as it adds a little too much moisture for those with oily skins.
- Active ingredients: Rosehip oil, shea butter, coconut shell powder, and green tea leaf extract.
- Other notable ingredients: Mostly 8 essential oils, which we love.
- Does it have parabens? No
- What about other nasties? Never contains parabens, sodium laureth, sulfate, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, or ingredients from animal sources. That feels good, right?
- Vegan? Yes
- Safe for tree nut allergies? Yes
- Texture: Thick, but only mildly scrubby. But don't worry, it doesn’t run.
- Fragrance: A light, fresh masculine scent with citrus top notes.
- Does it fight acne? Not specifically.
- Container sizes: 3.3 ounce tube
- Will it break the bank? You should pay about $9 for the tube. That works out to a little more than $2.71 per ounce. That’s not the worst, especially given the quality of ingredients; but it’s also not super cheap.