Clip this bad boy onto your hat for a hands-free light source.
- Transforms your baseball cap into a light source
- High and low output options
- Easily replaceable batteries
If you're a hiker who loves to walk late into the night, this is the camping gift you need.
What Reviewers Say:
With 4.5 stars on Amazon, you can bet that people like this clever gadget.
- Nite Ize makes pretty cool stuff. Their products are often simple and thrifty, but also economical and useable. The Brimlit is made mostly of high density foam. Yep, foam. This allows it to bend and flex to fit the bill of your cap.
- The absolute best I have ever used and/or seen...over the past 20 years I've tried so many brim type lights...all plastic..clips and all...this has metal clips, ballistic nylon and Velcro closures...I can say without fear of contradiction that this is the best brim type light of the dozen or so I have purchased and used ever so briefly through the years...to failure and definitely breakage...Hard plastic and all........small, efficient, easy to use and flexible to fit ANY curve of ANY cap....I've already purchased a second one..these are an absolute 5 out of 5 Brim type light!!
- I bought this for my husband to use at work, and he loves it! His job requires him to do quality checks on the work done on semi trucks at a truck stop so a good light source is a must. Definitely worth it!
- Rated #9 in 9 Incredibly Useful Gifts for Modern Campers