- Smells incredible
- Effectively leaves skin clean, soft, and fresh
- Perfect for use before shaving
Packed with mostly organic ingredients, this facial exfoliator has a rather manly aroma and the finer texture is effective at preparing your face for a smooth shave.
Many find the container to be too small, especially given the price.
Mostly, it’s all pros for this facial scrub. Inside the bottle, you’ll find 98% natural ingredients and 70% of them are organic. And, it’s one of the best smelling exfoliators that you’ll ever come across.
It’s definitely the best at creating a smooth surface for clean shaves, even though there are other facial scrubs that make this their primary objective. You also don’t need to use a lot of it and, although there are plenty of comments regarding the packaging, it should last about two months if used as directed.
Okay, now for the price. That’s where this facial scrub looses a few points. Even when you don’t need to use a lot, the $5.50 per ounce that you’ll pay is a little too much for many men. At $22 per tub, that’s $132 on a facial scrub per year. Ouch.
- Who is it for? Men, all men.
- Active ingredients: Pumice, Aloe Vera, avocado butter, and vitamin E.
- Other notable ingredients: Coffee extract and green tea. Yum!
- Does it have parabens? No
- What about other nasties? Zero sulfates, parabens, glycols, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, PEG’s, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, or gluten. How great is that?
- Vegan? Yes
- Safe for tree nut allergies? There aren’t any nut extracts listed on the ingredients list.
- Texture: A fine, paste-like scrub with beads.
- Fragrance: Natural, with coffee, tea, and patchouli undertones.
- Does it fight acne? Not specifically.
- Container sizes: 4 ounces
- Will it break the bank? While it would be very difficult for any facial scrub to bankrupt most men, this is definitely one of the priciest options. It’s $22 for 4 ounces. Yep, $5.50 per ounce.
- Rated #3 in 6 Best Facial Scrub Exfoliators for Men