- Helps to eliminate crow’s feet and similar wrinkles
- Non-greasy and lasts all day
- Good price for great product
It’s all natural (vegan, in fact) and paraben-free. It’s light so you keep that clean feeling on your face.
There’s no defense against the sun; you’ll need to add that in separately.
Everyone needs a daily moisturizer. Please don’t try to argue against it. Adding extra moisture to your face is the basics of any anti-aging routine. There’s simply nothing you can do about it. Once you’ve accepted this fact; you may want to try this daily moisturizer from Brickell. It absorbs like a serum, but it’s also loaded with the things your face needs. Brickell’s daily formula pumps Vitamin C and A into your skin. Those are natural antioxidants, and you want them.
This product always deserved a second look with endorsements from Men’s Health and Men’s Journal. It also has a nod from the uber talented and stylish Beau from men's lifestyle blog, The Style Guide.
But it would still be easy to fall in love with this moisturizer without their stamp of approval. It’s filled with Vitamin A, though you won’t find it in its extreme retinol form, making it a safe bet for sensitive skins. It also doesn’t have peptides or sun protection. Still, it does an incredible job of pumping moisture into the skin and smoothing out those lines. While a daily moisturizer is a necessity, you have a choice of the one you use. As you become older, you need to consider lighter options that your skin can absorb quickly, rather than the heavier creams you could use as younger man – even though you need something stronger. This is one of those products – and it’s awesome for everyday use. If you're looking for one of the best face moisturizer for men options, you need to take a closer look at this one.
Who’s It For? This moisturizer is made for men.
Application: Apply it to your face and neck in the morning after shaving or washing.
Headlining Ingredients: Shea butter containing Vitamins A (retinol) and E, along with Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil.
Texture and Fragrance: There are light overtones of peppermint, eucalyptus, and lemongrass in this lightweight lotion.
Price: $35 for 4 ounces ($8.75 per ounce).
What Reviewers Say: Want to know what other guys think about this product?
- Men, if you haven't tried this product, you should. I apply it after shaving in the morning and my face is smoother, less dry, more supple, and folks say I "look younger." Okay, it doesn't perform miracles, but it is one fine lotion. Nothing else I have ever tried has lasted all day, been this moisturizing, or felt better than this very effective product.
- This is an incredible product for the price. Unlike other daily moisturizers, it doesn't make your face feel oily. Instead, it feels refreshing and the scent seems to get me going in the morning. It's perfect as an everyday moisturizer.
- This face moisturizer is terrific. A friend told me about Brickell and said I should give it a shot. So, I picked up the face moisturizer and the face wash. The face moisturizer is light and rubs in to my skin quickly. Plus, there's no lingering smell and it doesn't leave any sheen/shiny film. I've even received a few compliments on my complexion since I started using this stuff. Not bad Brickell, not bad at all.
Even the folks at The Dark Knot couldn't help but rave about Brickell's Daily Moisturizer.