Boody Body EcoWear Women's Classic Bikini

Best Moisture Wicking Underwear

Why people love it
  • Peerless breathability and comfort; ultra-soft fabric
  • Classic bikini style to wear anywhere, with any outfit
  • Durable and reliable; a good option for the price
Cons

Sizes run too small for curvaceous women and these underwear often leave visible pantylines.

Details

Materials: These underwear are made of 80% bamboo-sourced rayon, which makes an ultra-soft, certified natural fabric that is beautifully comfortable. However, the other 20% is nylon and spandex, incorporated for both durability and elasticity. The material will wick moisture away from your body, and its excellent breathability ensures that you're cool and dry all day long.

Fit: If you're looking for the classic bikini fit, you'll love these underwear. They're small enough to be stylish while still offering ample coverage. Given the snug fit, you'll never have to worry about them slipping down or showing too much.

However, for women with larger butts and hips, these underwear may be a bit small. Users complain that they tend to ride up, requiring constant adjusting.

Perfect For: Beach and pool use, running, and sports. They're so soft you'll forget you're wearing underwear, but you'll get all the coverage you need from the bikini cut.

Price: At $11, these run slightly on the pricier side. However, the classic cut makes them versatile, and you'll find few pairs of underwear as soft and comfortable as these.

Featured in

Faveable Giveaway

$100 Amazon Gift Card


Amazon Gift Card

Join the conversation: Boody Body EcoWear Women's Classic Bikini

Never make a dumb purchase again

Our tips in your mailbox: