Best Hotel Credit Card for Bad Credit
Cash Advance APR25.49%
Rewards RateReceive 13 points per $1 on Best Western stays (10 points as Best Western Rewards member, 3 points for using your MasterCard), plus receive 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
Bonus Offers5,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Earn 13 points per $1 on Best Western stays (10 points as Best Western Rewards member, 3 points for using your MasterCard)
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Get a 10% discount when you select the Best Western Rewards rate
- Deposit between $300 and $5,000 to open your account
- Free access to your FICO credit score
- Graduate to an unsecured credit card in as little as 11 months
- Qualify for a credit line increase without an additional deposit in as little as seven months
- $29 annual fee
Our Detailed Review
- The card requires a security deposit of at least $300
- The card charges a $29 annual fee
- Its APR is sky-high
Application Process: Apply online through First Bank. You'll receive a response immediately and be prompted to make $300 to $5,000, which will be equal to your credit line.
Rewards: You earn 13 points for every dollar you spend at Best Western properties and 2 points per dollar spent on other qualifying purchases.
Bonus Offers: Earn 5,000 bonus points after their first qualifying purchase.
APR: 22.49% variable APR.
Annual Fee: $29.