After 12 hours of research evaluating 75 products, we picked Nordic Lifting Weightlifting Gloves as our top choice.
To glove, or not to glove, that is the question!
There's a lot of debate about whether weightlifting gloves are worth using. Some insist that they are bad, as they decrease the engagement of your forearm (grip) muscles and cause you to rely on wrist support rather than strengthening your wrist. For others, the workout gloves are a way to reduce calluses and compensate for structural deficiencies.
Note: I personally use them to help support my wrists, which have never fully healed from the times I broke them.
Whether you want to protect your hands from calluses or add padding for heavy lifting, it's worth using a pair of gym gloves. Guys and girls alike can benefit from adding gloves to their gym gear.
Check out what we've got for you…
We've done the hard work of combing over all the gym gloves, testing some personally, reading thousands of reviews, and comparing them to find only the best weight lifting gloves on the market. Read on to find out our top recommendations for you to consider…
- Full protection for your hand, yet a full range of motion
- Versatile enough for most resistance training; durable
- Designed to prevent odors and excessive sweat
- A pair of gloves suited for any and all types of exercise
- Excellent breathability; lightweight and comfy
- Durable, well-made, and sporty design
- Replaces power hooks, grip pads, and lifting grips
- Fully adjustable and versatile, useful for any and all heavy lifts
- Ergonomically designed; comfortable and durable
- Protects your palm and wrist without hampering hand movement
- Highly durable, made with premium materials
- Reduces pinching and friction, enhances grip on barbell, kettlebell, and dumbbells
- The ideal pair of gloves for heavy lifts/bench pressing
- Built-in silica gel palm enhances grip effectively
- Durable, comfortable, and versatile
- Super comfortable and lightweight, great for any workout
- Good wrist support and hand protection; enhances grip
- Adjust them to your hand and wrist size
- No need for adjusters or straps—so easy to put on/take off!
- Excellent ventilation and breathability; very comfortable
- Durable, reliable, and versatile
- Perfect for all types of training; good cushioning
- Prevent blisters and calluses with these affordable gloves
- Support your wrists, adds padding for heavy lifts