What could be better than smoking anywhere you are, at any time of the day? Thanks to vaporizers and vape pens, you are legally allowed to smoke in restaurants, coffee shops, offices, and banks--places inaccessible to cigarette smokers.
Want to know the best part?
Vaping (using e-cigs) reduces your exposure to toxic substances present in cigarettes! To date, 20 million people have died from smoking-related disease. But a study in the British Medical Journal found that e-cigs contain up to 450 times less toxicants than cigarettes. Less toxins = better for your health!
But don't waste your money on a cheap vaporizer that will break right away! Instead, find one that:
- Is designed for long-lasting use, with a heating chamber that won't break in your pocket
- Features a good battery life (no less than 8 hours of use on a single charge)
- Accomodates multiple tobacco and cannabis oils, as well as loose leaf and bud
- Strikes the perfect balance between affordability and quality
- Heats quickly, stays hot, and provides a good throat-hit
- Is made with a steel or glass airway to maintain the purity of your flavor
Not sure where to being? We've done the research to find only the best products on the market. We combed through dozens of vapes, read thousands of reviews, and meticulously compared the pros and cons of each.
What's the bottom liine?
We've determined the V2 Pro Series 7 to be your best option overall. Between its multiple vaping options, its excellent batter life, and the user-friendly construction, you get a top-quality vape. The only downside is its slightly higher price tag, but overall it's as good as it gets!
Read on to fully explore our list of the best vapes for your use…