After 12 hours of research evaluating 65 products, we picked Second Skin Boxer Brief as our top choice.
Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- They’ll feel like you’re wearing nothing underneath your clothing!
- Designed to keep away bacteria and odors for maximum freshness
- Comfortable and wonderfully lightweight
- So light and comfy you won’t even know you’re wearing them
- Moisture-wicking for all day comfort
- Cooling fabric; excellent breathability
- Supreme comfort and breathability
- Great support and ventilation for “the gentlemen”
- Not too tight, but won’t bunch or roll up in your pants
- Great underwear, lowest price tag around
- Excellent fit, maximum comfort
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Next-level comfort for your workouts
- “As close as you can get to going commando”
- High-tech fabric; quality design
- Excellent fit, clinging comfort, and wonderful design
- Silky, soft fabric feels amazing
- A very good-looking pair of underwear
- Fits like a charm, silky material
- Super comfortable and breathable
- Feels like nothing beneath your clothes
Finding the right underwear brand can be tough! Not only do you have to worry about size and fit, but you’ve also got to think fabric, comfort, ventilation, easy access, and durability.
Why Tommy John Underwear
One brand that has made a splash in the underwear market is Tommy John. Since 2008, the San Diego-based premium brand has produced consistently high quality products for both men and women. It has essentially "reinvented" underwear, using innovative fabrics, movement-friendly designs, and unique takes on classic styles to make new and improved underwear that never bunch, sag, or twist.
We have tested hundreds of underwear brands and Tommy John Underwear consistently at or near the top of every list. In short, Tommy John underwear products are both amazingly comfortable while being stylish and sexy, we simply love wearing them.
Below, we’ve reviewed the top Tommy John underwear—our favorites and those that reviewers agree are ones worth wearing. Whatever type of underwear you’re looking for, our list will give you a Tommy John option to try.