After 9 hours of research evaluating 20 products, we picked EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater as our top choice.
Hot water is a MUST for a happy home! Without it, you can't wash dishes, wash your hands properly, or take a shower or bath. We're all willing to pay a higher gas bill if it means we get plenty of hot water every day.
But what if there's a cheaper way?
Tankless water heaters are significantly cheaper than regular water heaters. The fact that they ONLY heat up water when you need them means you save a lot on your gas bill every year—between $44 and $108, depending on the type of water heater you have.
Sure, tankless water heaters aren't perfect—they're pricier than regular water heaters and can be inconsistent with hot water output—but they're the eco-friendly, energy-saving option to consider!
Tell me more…
We've gone through thousands of tankless water heater reviews and evaluated all the products on the market to determine the best tankless water heater for you. Below, you'll find a list of options that will suit all your hot water needs…
- A great choice to reduce energy costs during the summer
- Compact and affordable
- Great for small households
- A highly reliable water heater with consistent hot water output
- High flow rate: 9.5 GPM
- Energy efficient and user-friendly
- Highly energy-efficient hot water heater
- Delivers consistently hot water for large families
- Compact, can be converted to LP and natural gas
- Enough hot water to supply a large-family home
- Self-installation surprisingly simple; get it up and running in no time
- Steady hot water output while still offering energy-efficiency
- A highly reliable, easy-to-operate water heater
- Delivers precise temperature ranges, which are easily adjusted
- Reduced energy expenditure, yet consistent water output
- An energy-efficient, highly reliable hot water heater
- 1-degree temperature increments for maximum control
- Affordable price tag, yet durable and well-built appliance