After 18 hours of research evaluating 42 products, we picked Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream as our top choice.
Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Perfect for stretch marks
- Lightens and diminishes even old scars
- Amazing texture and soft skin
- Great for surgery scars
- Works wonders on facial and acne scars
- Reduces redness and lightens scars
- Lightens appearance of scars
- Excellent for surgery scars
- Really works (sometimes with time and sometimes quickly)
- Good for stretch marks
- Smells fantastic
- Definitely lightens scars
- Good for new surgery scars
- Flattens scars and softens skin
- Scars become almost invisible
- Highly effective
- Works faster than expected
- Great for new scars, especially surgical scars
Stuck with stretch marks? Wondering how to get rid of acne scars?
Believe it or not, scar removal cream treatments and silicone gels can actually do a great job at reducing the appearance of scars as well as softening and flattening them.
Now, these products won’t work overnight; there is no magic wand when it comes to scars new or old, big or small. You will need to give any scar removal cream time to work, but each one of these has seemingly worked miracles for real users at some point.
While it’s almost impossible to remove scars, especially without laser, steroid, radiography, or dermabrasion treatment of some sort, these products do the job of making scars appear much smaller – sometimes almost invisible.
That’s good news, right?
As you would expect, however, the older the scar, the longer it will take.
So, what’s stopping you from picking up an awesome cream for your burn or surgery scars, stretch marks, or the best acne scar treatment you can find?
The faster you get started, the better those scars will look in a few months or even weeks.