After 22 hours of research evaluating 124 products, we picked Fanola No Yellow Shampoo as our top choice.
When your hair is bleached, it becomes severely damaged.
According to the Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists, chemical treatments such as bleaching can actually damage or completely wear away the hair cuticle making it dry and brittle.
This explains why bleached hair likes to slowly creep back toward that brassy yellow over time. That's where purple shampoo, which is kind of a miracle, comes in. Purple shampoo will help your hair color last much longer.
WANT TO KNOW THE BEST PART?
We did the research and picked the very best purple shampoos so you don’t have to. We spent hours lathering up, reading beauty reviews, and comparing prices to give you the most trusted list. We even went a step further to categorize them based on their best qualities. You're welcome.
It's important to keep in mind that washing your hair every day with a purple shampoo can actually strip your hair even more. Try using a dry shampoo instead. It's also a good idea to use a conditioner after shampooing, which will also result in much less damage.
Now, on to the list!
- Bright blonde results after one wash
- Helps extend the life of your color
- Signature ORIBE scent smells amazing
- Efficient at removing yellow and brassy tones
- Cheap price for the size of the bottle
- The best purple shampoo in its price range
- Brightens hair without stripping it dry
- Works up a nice lather
- Leaves white blonde tones in your hair
- Tones out brassy yellow and orange, leaving an icey blonde color
- Leaves hair smooth, shiny, and frizz-free
- Great price for such a large bottle
- Gets rid of all yellow and orange tones in your hair
- Helps maintain hair color in between appointments
- Works like a professional salon toner