7 Best Pajamas For Women: The Cutest & Coziest

7 Best Pajamas For Women: The Cutest & Coziest

Approximately 14% of women sleep naked. That means the remaining 86% of you need something cute to wear when bedtime rolls around.

Or maybe you’re perfectly content sleeping in the frayed sweats and a beat-up tee you’ve worn since high school, but you need something comfy for days when you telecommute or binge-watch your favorite series. Perhaps you’re shopping for your significant other and want to surprise her with something sexy. Regardless of why you’re here, we’re sure you’ll find at least one thing you like on our list of the best pajamas for women.

Here’s the deal:

The average Netflix subscriber spends 568 hours per year watching movies and TV shows on the platform. That works out to 23.67 full days of TV viewing. Do you really want to wear real clothes during all that time?

If you’re anything like us, you’re probably saying to yourself “heck no!” We figured as much, which is why we’ve got some fleece and flannel PJs on here that are perfect for a long day of lounging.

Or, maybe you've got plenty of yoga pants and hoodies for Netflix binges, but have trouble getting comfortable at bedtime? Check out the lightweight cotton pajamas and smooth silk jammies that made our list. They’ll help you drift off to dreamland for the expert-recommended 7 to 9 hours of shut eye.

Here’s the best part:

Our list isn’t just some generic collection of stuff that you may or may not like. We’ve spent thousands of hours reading reviews, trying on pajamas, and talking to women just like you to figure out which pajamas rock. The best pajamas for women are listed below, and we’re confident you’ll find something perfect for you. Thanks for letting us help you find your new favorite sleepwear!