After 19 hours of research evaluating 330 products, we picked Essie as our top choice.
Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Price tag under $2
- Lasts longer than one would expect for a budget nail polish
- Quick drying
- 21 shades to choose from
- Easy to apply
- Gentle and non-suffocating on nails
- Life-resistant wear; will stay put for nearly 5 days
- Flawless, salon quality color
- Longwear nail enamel with a gel-like shine
- Over 45 shades available
- In-home gel manicure made easy--no light needed!
- Phenomenal price point
- Lasts a full week without chipping
- Deep hues and cool neutrals perfect for fall and winter
- Available in over 200 shades
- Select from over 40 runway-inspired shades
- Vegan friendly
- Longest lasting 5-free formula
- 7-free formula, vegan, and not tested on animals
- Polish will stay put for up to 10 days
- Over 100 fashion forward shades to choose from
- Color stays put for an entire week
- Adorable packaging
- 28 on-trend colors currently available
- Expect over a week of wear
- Reasonable price for a long-lasting polish
- Over 150 salon quality shades to choose from
- Over 100 fabulous colors to choose from
- Sold just about everywhere
- Buy it for under $10
Let's face it, ladies. Many of us change our nail color almost as often as we change our clothes or our minds (and that's a lot). Given the frequency, wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to get a fabulous, long-lasting manicure without shelling out $30 to $60 a pop?
News flash! There's a better way. Due to the evolution of the nail polish market in recent years, you can now give yourself an at-home manicure anytime you please without worrying about immediate chips or nicks.
Here's the deal:
Unfortunately, the increase of nail polish quality in recent years has also led to an increase in the number of companies that want in on the action. What does that mean for you? Be prepared to sift through hundreds, if not thousands, of brands of nail polish at your local CVS or Ulta next time you decide to treat yourself to a new polish.
Want to know the best part?
We get it; you don't have hours to spend at your local drug store finding the perfect brand of nail polish. So in order to save you some major time we've done the work for you--sifting through competitor brands, researching various polishes, and testing our top picks in order to bring you the most comprehensive list of the best nail polishes available.
Whether you're looking for a show stopping color, a long lasting polish, or something that will help your nails grow longer and stronger, we promise our list has something for you.