When working out at the gym, the last thing you want is a pair of pants or shorts that hangs too loose or clings too tightly. It's all about finding the right balance between comfort and practicality!
There are a lot of gym shorts and pants on the market today, but the truth is that it's hard to find the right pair. We've got a few tips on how you can choose ideal gym shorts and pants below:
- Avoid rough fabrics that could irritate or chafe your skin.
- Find pants/shorts that don't hang too lose, but which won't cling like skinny jeans.
- Always go for moisture-wicking fabrics (cotton SUCKS).
- Don't forget about layers (especially in winter).
- Odor-resistant fabric is always a plus.
- Buy pants according to your activity (sweatpants for lifting, Yoga pants for Yoga/martial arts, jogging pants for running outdoors, and compression shorts/pants for leg day).
Here are some of the best gym shorts and pants you can find, topped by a brilliant piece of clothing: Nike 5” Distance. These shorts are just the right length for running, but they're comfortable for indoor exercise too. Durable and lightweight, they're a pair you can't help but love!