After 17 hours of research evaluating 115 products, we picked HOFISH 3-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper as our top choice.
The Better Sleep Council conducted a survey in 2016 to gain a better sense of people’s attitudes towards sleep and the variables that kept them from having a good night’s rest. Unsurprisingly, 85% agreed with the following:
“A good mattress is key for getting a good night’s sleep.”
That’s why we at Faveable have spent a lot of time researching the best mattress topper available in stores today, regardless of what type of surface you prefer to sleep on. In case you’re curious, here are our reviews for:
That said, sometimes the quality of your mattress—be it new or old—just doesn’t live up to expectations.
Here’s the deal:
Rather than lose money on your investment, you can easily rejuvenate your mattress and improve your sleep with a mattress topper or pad. In our research, we found that both toppers and pads do a great job in this regard, it’s simply a matter of finding one that fits your needs.
- A topper is a thick padded layer that sits atop your mattress.
- A pad is a thinner padded layer that comes with a “pocket” that wraps around the underside of your mattress to hold it in place.
Regardless of which density you prefer, these are made specifically to restore the health of your bed.
As we researched the best mattress toppers, we found that many were lacking in terms of support and often didn’t do much more than make the sleeping surface feel softer. But you should expect more from a mattress topper than that.
That’s why our picks for the best mattress toppers include options that will keep you cool, warm you up, add extra support, and even make you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. If you like what you see here, but need something that offers more therapeutic benefits, also be sure to check out our picks for the best memory foam mattress toppers.
- Very breathable bamboo blend
- Soft and cushy
- Good at relieving pressure
- Warming microfiber goose down alternative
- Fluffy and comfortable mattress topper
- Fits any sized mattress really well
- Nice alternative to goose down
- Not too fluffy and not too stiff
- Super comfortable and padded feel
- Good choice for anyone with a smart, connected home that they want to integrate with their sleep
- Great way to keep track of your nightly sleep trends without wearing a device
- App is free and easy to use to control your smart mattress topper
- Very well-made and durable mattress topper
- Will significantly improve your quality of sleep
- Makes for both a soft and supportive surface