After 22 hours of research evaluating 57 products, we picked Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker as our top choice.
There's not much better than a fresh, hot cup of coffee in the morning. And, there's proof that it actually makes you happier.
Even better, is when your coffee can be ready the minute after you wake up. The Keurig coffee makers allow you to crawl out of bed, plop in a pod, press a button and, in less than a minute, sip your favorite k-cup brew. You could be half-asleep and still make a delicous cup.
But, did you know?
Keurig actually has more than 57 models. In fact, there are so many out there, The Coffee Maven made a guide highlighting the differences between them. Now, we know you don't have time to read about 57 coffee makers, so you probably want to know, what is the best keurig coffee maker avaiable.
The good news is:
We've researched each and every Keurig product ourselves to give you an honest list of the absolute best Keurig coffee maker models currently available. And, as a bonus, we've categorized each pick to help you find exactly what you're looking for. In pursuit of the best k cup coffee maker on the planet, we've provided all the information below. These are the best k cup coffee maker models on the market, pinky promise.
As a bonus, we've also researched and tasted over 400 different types of k-cup pods. The result? A list of the 13 best tasting k-cup coffee flavors. So, when you're done choosing a coffee maker, head on over and grab some pods.
- Convenient design allows you to brew espresso on one side and froth milk on the other
- The Lavazza pods are extremely good
- Reasonably priced and works just as well compared to higher end espresso machines
- Small and personal - great for tight spaces
- Takes up less space on your counter
- Simple and easy to brew one cup of coffee
- No need to keep refilling the water tank
- Customize the brew strength and temperature
- Quality made; feels solid and heavy
- Variety of brewing options and sizes
- Elegant and modern design looks great in every kitchen
- Brews enough to fill a carafe
- A simple coffee maker that anyone can use
- Includes the basic bells and whistles
- Can be used with ground coffee and reusable filters