After 19 hours of research evaluating 75 products, we picked TETON Sports Oasis 1100 as our top choice.
Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- A hydration pack designed for athletes and outdoorsman
- Slim, lightweight, and athletic
- Good water storage; very comfortable
- Durable, comfortable, and reliable
- Large straw delivers more water per sip
- Easy to use, well-designed
- A featherweight hydration pack perfect for runners
- Comfortable to wear, durable, and designed for regular use
- Stable, never worry about bouncing around again
- A durable, well-built hydration pack
- Fits everyone in the family, easily adjustable
- Designed to haul both your water supply and random items
- A super comfortable, padded hydration pack
- Easy to carry all day long
- Cleaning and maintenance on the bladder is a breeze
- Rugged, hardcore hydration pack keeps pace with hardcore hiking
- Compact, lightweight design won't get in your way or weigh you down
- Easily adjustable for men and women
- The day hiker's best budget choice, yet great quality
- Lightweight and very comfortable
- Durable, water-resistant, and comes with lots of storage space
Get your hydration on!
It's recommended that you drink roughly 1 liter of water for every two hours you spend hiking--depending on your body weight and the temperature and humidity of the hike, of course. If you're planning to hike for more than a couple of hours, you're going to need a way to carry water with you.
Say goodbye to bottles forever…
Hydration backpacks are an amazing choice for anyone who wants to hike all day. They weigh less than a good pair of hiking boots, but they allow you to carry water and small items on your back. You get hands-free climbing or hiking and an easy way to drink water all day long.
What's not to love?
Below, we've done the work of finding the best hydration pack for you, combing through hundreds of products and reading thousands of product reviews. The water backpacks below will help you stay cool and hydrated no matter how long you plan to hike.