After 19 hours of research evaluating 55 products, we picked Kent Gentleman's Hair Brush MG3 as our top choice.
Whatever you think about Freud and his theories, it’s tough to argue that many (not all) men equate their hair with their sexual attractiveness to women.
That’s why you need the best mens hair brush you can find.
No, that’s a joke. (Not the stuff about Freud though.)
You need a proper mens hair brush because it’s good for your scalp as well as your style. Brushing stimulates blood flow and distributes the natural oils produced by your scalp through your hair.
Brushing prevents split ends and naturally maintains the luster your hair should have.
And while women are less inclined to worry about whether or not a man is bald, grooming and obvious signs of self-care are totally sexy.
Luckily it’s rather easy to get the hang of brushing; the trick is finding the best mens hair brush for your hair.
There are more types out there than you might suspect and you really do want to choose the best one.
Just think about it this way: even if Freud was totally wrong, caring for every part of your body as if it was your penis probably will keep you looking and feeling amazing.
- High-quality at a great price
- Amazing bristles (both sets)
- Great for beards
- Perfect for styling and cleans well
- Compact, great for gym bags and travel
- Long-lasting, quality brush
- Excellent for both head and facial hair
- Sturdy and long lasting
- Perfectly stiff (but comfortable) bristles
- Great for thick, long, and curly hair
- Sturdy and well-sized
- Gentle, doesn’t pull, even seriously tangled hair
- Amazingly soft and gentle bristles
- Perfect for thin or thinning hair
- Serious quality; it's well worth the price
- Does an amazing job with curly hair
- Detangles like a dream
- High quality at a great price
- Unbelievable and totally worth the money
- Leaves hair soft, shiny, and healthy
- Detangles and offers a scalp massage at the same time
- Adds volume and great for styling
- Perfect diameter for short hair
- Quality brush and value for money
- Serious Kent quality that will last for a very long time
- Stiff, but still soft, bristles
- It offers a lovely scalp massage while fitting comfortably in your hand