Best Cash-Back Gas Credit Card for Small Business Owners
- Rewards never expire
- Annual bonuses on top of regular rewards
- Accepted around the world
Requires excellent credit, so many small business owners find it tough to qualify.
- Earn $200 Cash Back after you spend $1,000 in eligible net purchases on a single card in the first 90 days.
- 3% cash back on all cellular, single gas purchases of $200 or less, and office supply store eligible net purchases; 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
- Receive a 25% annual bonus based on your prior year’s Cash Rewards, up to $250.
- Rewards can be redeemed once you reach a $25 threshold, and in additional increments of $25 thereafter.
- No limit on total rewards and they never expire.
Application Process: There are 3 convenient ways to apply: online, at a participating U.S. Bank branch, or over the phone.
Rewards: You qualify for plenty of rewards with this gas credit card, and so do your employees. It’s a great card for small businesses that do a lot of driving, like if you regularly send employees to work on roofs or clean houses. In fact, Money Crashers refers to this card as an “on-the-go business owner’s dream.” Can’t say we disagree.
Collect unlimited 3% cash-back rewards on qualifying purchases for gasoline, business supplies, and cellular purchases. Other purchases give you 1% cash back. There’s no expiration date on rewards, and you can redeem them in 3 convenient ways:
- MasterCard gift cards
- Direct deposit in an active U.S. Bank account
- Statement credits
You can’t cash out until you have at least $25 in rewards, but it’s easy to hit that figure quickly.
Bonus Offers: We’re huge fans of the 0% introductory APR for the first 9 billing cycles. Make sure you fill your tank(s) before the last day of the promo - the APR jumps to a minimum of 12.99% after that.
We also dig the card’s annual bonus because it’s nice to see a card that rewards long-time customers. You get 25% of your previous year’s Cash Rewards as a bonus - up to $250.
APR: With a variable APR as low as 12.99%, this card easily has the best APR on our list. Some cardholders pay as much as 23.99%, but the rate you get depends on your credit history.
Expect to pay more (24.99%) if you take out a cash advance. The cash advance rate is still lower than the regular rate for some credit cards we’ve researched!
Annual Fee: Sound the trumpets: There’s no annual fee for this small business gas card!
Variable APR13.49% - 24.49%
Cash Advance APR25.49%
Rewards Rate3% cash back on all cellular, single gas purchases of $200 or less, and office supply store eligible net purchases; 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
Bonus OffersEarn $200 Cash Back after you spend $1,000 in eligible net purchases on a single card in the first 90 days.
- Rated #2 in 6 Best Gas Credit Cards