After 11 hours of research evaluating 45 products, we picked WildHorn Seaview 180° GoPro Compatible Snorkel Mask as our top choice.
There's nothing like a beach vacation to keep the winter chill at bay and give you a break from a busy year of work! What could be more wonderful than taking time to explore the marvels of the world beneath the waves?
Time to get snorkeling!
It can take practice to get accustomed to wearing a mask or goggles underwater and biting down on that snorkel mouthpiece to keep breathing while you snorkel. Which is precisely why full face masks were invented. The best full face snorkel mask won't fog up, won't leave you with an aching jaw, will improve visibility, and will make it easier for you to breathe.
They're the perfect choice for maximum snorkeling comfort!
Check out our list of the best full face snorkel mask options below. We did the research to evaluate all the top rated full face masks on the market, tested a few ourselves, and read thousands of user reviews. The masks on our list are the ones you'll find most comfortable, reliable, and durable for your snorkeling trips.
- A good product at a great price tag
- Comfortable, versatile, and well-built
- Shatterproof and resistant to heavy wear and tear
- A comfortable mask to use for hours at a time
- Great field of view; no distortion
- Anti-fogging and leak-proof
- A good quality mask + bonus goodies at a great price tag
- Comfortable, reliable mask built to last
- Great for first-timers and regular snorkelers alike
- Great for guys with thick, heavy beards
- Snorkel stays dry; prevents water leaking in while you swim
- Comfortable fit and highly reliable
- A good mask for users of all ages
- Durable and reliable mask
- Great visibility with low risk of fogging
- Super comfortable, versatile, and durable full face snorkel mask
- Dedicated exhale chamber prevents fogging
- Mask makes snorkeling easier for even first-time users