This machine can handle up to 375 pounds of weight, and yet it's surprisingly portable and compact.
- Moving arms allows for a dual-action
- Close pedal spacing eliminates hip fatigue
- Fifteen-year frame warranty, 10-year motor warranty
It is designed to reduce the strain on your hips, plus it has all the convenient features you're looking for in a workout machine.
What Reviewers Say:
- The BF-E1 elliptical is relatively quiet (so I can hear the TV audio), has varying resistance levels (for better workout), is relatively compact (saves space), has extensive exercise modes settings, and even is effective for a 6ft1in guy, as me (I had expected it to appeal primarily to women). Its pedals are well designed for safety because BF-E1's lower sidewalls prevent possible jamming a toe, when one is mindlessly pedaling.
- I bought it two years ago, I really happy with this machine, my wife and my son also like it very much. Strong,Quiet, More than good enough for home gym.
- did a lot of research before purchasing and I'm glad I chose the Best Fitness E1. It's a solid piece of equipment with excellent workmanship! It was incredibly easy to assemble! Each step had a separate bag of parts and the instructions were extremely easy to follow. It took less than 1.5 hours to assemble. My last elliptical took nearly 3 hours and nearly cost my marriage. Lol