After 18 hours of research evaluating 67 products, we picked Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler as our top choice.
Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Separates lashes nicely
- Reviewers love the attached comb
- Works amazingly well
- Works remarkably well
- Amazing price
- Easy to use with a good contour
- Easy to use
- Reviewers love the pretty bag that’s included
- Doesn’t pinch or pull
- Allows you to get in the corners
- Amazing for deep set and hooded eyes
- Works for stubborn lashes
- Incredibly effective
- Heats well and quickly at that
- Works for girls that struggle with most eyelash curlers
- Reviewers love the compact design
- Easy to use and works well
- Perfect for travel
- Love the rose gold color
- Great product and highly recommended
- Works well without any pulling
Love your makeup? Are you the kind of gal that looks perfect all (okay, most) of the time? If so, you simply MUST get your hands on an eyelash curler, sooner rather later we suggest.
Even if you put on a face only for special occasions or you’re into totally natural beauty, eyelash curlers are something everyone can get into.
Different styles of eyelash curlers
The beauty companies are becoming increasingly creative when it comes to beauty products, but you can expect four basic types of eyelash curlers and then some variations on the theme:
- Mechanical (these are the traditional models your mother would have had)
- Travel (smaller, usually plastic, and featuring a squared-off design)
- Precision (smaller, usually flatter or straighter, and only able to manage smaller sections of lashes)
- Heated (These are heated with battery power to push the lash into the right place)
Each one of these types of eyelash curlers has their pros and cons just like you’d find with any beauty product, so it’s worth taking a look at each one if you’re not sure what you’re after.
And, remember, never apply mascara to your lashes before using an eyelash curler unless it’s specifically designed to be used that way; you can seriously damage your lashes this way – and you’ll have a terrible time keeping your curlers cootie-free.