Runners need special earbuds to get them through their workout (and without allowing sweat to interfere). These babies do it right.
- Designed for active use, premium foam tips and in-ear fins help ensure a tight fit
- 8 hours of battery life; sweatproof
- Successor to the still-awesome BlueBuds X, the X2 packs serious Bluetooth audio and won’t fall out, ever
What Reviewers Say:
Although the stars are on the low side, runners themselves absolutely rave about these earbuds:
- I purchased these to replace a broken pair of wired Monster headphones. I primarily use them for running and must admit I am completely satisfied. Sound is great and the figment is also great. I'd recommend them.
- I'm a runner and I have forever been looking for the best headphones to run with. Over the years, i've probably purchased 30 different types from high end Sure 535s at $550 all the way down to $5 specials. For the most part the Bluebuds have been great at dealing with sweat and moisture.
- Sound quality is great - As good as my $100 bose soundtrue earbuds(for a regular joe, it is more than enough). I use to watch movies on my mac and netflix on my roku and it sounds great. Noise cancelling is passive(enough to zone in but safe enough to hear surroundings while running). Battery life is as advertised - Ran for a week running 5-7 miles daily, watching movies without charging. Gets approximately 8 hours.
- Rated #4 in 7 Best Earbuds You Can Buy