Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Much cheaper than most smart toilet seats
- Easy to install and use; no electrical wiring needed
- Cleaning made easy for men, women, and children alike
- An attachment to turn any toilet into a bidet!
- Easy to install, control, and operate
- Excellent cleaning functions, very hygienic
- No cheap plastic washing wands; wands made from durable stainless steel
- Seat heating can be set to off, low heat, medium heat, and high heat--perfect for all seasons
- Efficient wash and dry settings, ideal for men and women alike
- Hygiene, convenience, and wonderful comfort in one toilet seat
- More wash, dry, and warming options than any other bidet
- Great price—cheaper than many competing products
- Programmable wash time guarantees cleanliness
- Includes built-in water tank reservoir; wash water is always warm with consistent pressure
- Power-saving design; will alert you if/when the seat needs repairs
You love your modern home, don't you? It doesn't matter whether you're living in a retro home or even a classic colonial, you still want to have all the gadgets that make life easier, right?
That means smart thermostats and lights. And oh yes, it now means finding the best smart toilet seat around. A bidet toilet seat that does the work for you.
Let me explain:
A bidet toilet seat, also known as a washlet, isn't a new idea. They've been around since the 60s and used in Japan even longer.
But, because they're still unusual in the US, they still seem high-tech. Better still, they promote good hygiene, shooting a stream of water right in the parts that need it. If you have a disability or know someone who does, these washlets can be a relief.
There are many AMAZING high-tech toilet seats on the market, but we've done our due diligence to find only the best for you. We combed through dozens of products, read thousands of product reviews, compared features and specs, and made a list of the pros and cons of each.
Here is our list of the best smart toilet seats for you: