After 17 hours of research evaluating 250 products, we picked Osprey Atmos 65 AG Backpack as our top choice.
Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Will keep all of your belongings dry
- Has many conveniently sized pockets
- Perfect size for carrying what you need for the day and holds much more than it outwardly appears
- Hyper-secure—never get your stuff stolen!
- Lots of pockets to carry all his gadgets
- Comfortable, reliable, and stylish
- Durable, made from high quality materials
- Lightweight and comfortable to carry
- Easy to keep organized, spacious
- The perfect bag for the savvy packer—fill it with A LOT of stuff
- Super roomy and easy to pack
- Maximum Legal Carry-On size ideal for U.S. travelers
- The perfect size for carry-on, but with plenty of storage space
- Super easy to pack and comfortable to carry
- Durable, rugged design
- A commuter and college student’s best friend
- Durable, waterproof, very well-designed
- Great for organizing all of your work and school items
- Comes with 21 different pockets and sections, all shapes and sizes
- Excellent for organizing and storing a lot of computer accessories
- Perfect for travel, the office, school, and home
- Your solution to carry everything you could possibly need for work
- Professional-looking backpack, great replacement for briefcases
- Comfortable, sturdy, protective of your fragile items
- Customizable fit makes it extremely comfortable
- Lightweight design
- Many different sized compartments that are thoughtfully placed throughout the pack
- Feels light even when loaded, thanks to the suspension system that reduces the weight on your back
- Comfortable and hugs your body perfectly
- Can be used for all 4 seasons; ventilated for hot summers
In honor of the AOTA's National School Backpack Awareness Day on 9/18, we at Faveable have searched high and low for the backpacks that keep comfort and convenience in mind when it comes to lugging heavy, yet necessary items around.
According to Karen Jacobs (2014), an expert on ergonomics, many people wear their backpack incorrectly which triggers unnecessary back pain and discomfort. Need some tips on wearing your backpack correctly?
Here you go:
1. Make sure your shoulder straps are nicely padded. No way! Really?
2. Balance your supplies (laptop, books, etc.) – place heavier items closer to your back. Well duh! You would look silly if you tried placing your laptop in the small, front compartment.
3. If you already have problems with your back, then opt to get a backpack on wheels. We have one just for you!
4. Do not carry a backpack with items that weigh more than 10% of your body weight. You can’t really go backpacking across Europe and go by this rule, can you?
5. If it comes with a hip belt, go ahead and strap it around your svelte waist. I know what you’re thinking, “How am I supposed to look good with a nylon strap around my waist? No, thank you!” Well, it’s not meant to be stylish. Which do you choose: pain or style? Hmmmmm….that’s a tough one.
Although these tips seem quite logical and obvious, many people don’t necessarily abide by them. So today say good-bye to horribly, troublesome backpacks and say hello to stylish, yet comfortable backpacks! Get on board with Backpack Awareness Day by checking out our top 10 backpacks for men!