After 11 hours of research evaluating 130 products, we picked adidas Men's 3 Stripe Pant as our top choice.
Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Great for all sports, weight training, and yoga
- An excellent pair of compression pants at a great price
- Keeps you cool and comfortable while you train, walk, run, or sit
- "Go-to" pants for comfort and exercise
- Stylish and classy; perfect for yoga practice or lounging sessions
- Wide legs and relaxed fit make them very comfortable
- Comfortable, breathable, and durable pants
- Great for men who like long shorts or three-quarter pants
- A highly versatile pair of men's athletic pants
- Hold up well with regular use and washing
- Comfortable, stylish, and classy
- A good pair of pants at a great price
- So comfortable you'll never want to take them off
- Well-designed and versatile
- Great fit, stay firmly in place, and wear well for hours at a time
- Stylish, comfortable, and breathable
- Designed to be used for any sport, resistance training, or CrossFit workout
- A well-built pair of exercise pants
- Suitable for athletic and leisure activities
- Comfortable, durable, and well-designed
- Colors won't fade and stitching lasts for years
Sometimes it's just too cold to wear shorts!
Shorts are the perfect choice for training indoors or in the summer, but what about when the weather turns cold? When autumn and winter set in, it's time to bundle up those legs and start wearing workout pants.
Athletic pants are the bomb!
Not only do they keep you warm in cold weather, but they provide you a stylish item of clothing and handy pockets to store your keys, wallet, cell phone, and so on. They're a bit heavier and bulkier than shorts, but they're a must-own if you intend to get your training on during the colder months.
So which are the pants for me?
Below, we've gathered a list of the best mens workout pants for any and every need. We've combed through all the athletic pants on the market—testing more than a few ourselves—to find the pants that will suit your needs best. Check out these options to see how you can be warmer (and more comfortable) this winter…