After 11 hours of research evaluating 45 products, we picked Family Care Clotrimazole Anti Fungal Cream as our top choice.
The average person spends anywhere from 6-12 hours per day wearing shoes and socks. Not just comfortable shoes for use at the office, but running shoes, gym shoes, and shoes to work around the house. All that time with your feet trapped can drastically increase your risk of tinea pedis.
More commonly known as "athlete's foot"…
Athlete's foot is a fungal infection on your feet, usually beginning between your toes and spreading to your toenails and hands. Thankfully, it's not too difficult to figure out how to get rid of athlete's foot. Most topical athlete's foot treatment creams have a 70% success rate and will work within a couple of weeks.
But which is the best?
With so many creams and unguents available in supermarkets, grocery stores, and over the counter at pharmacies, you're likely overwhelmed by the large variety of options to choose from.
But don't worry, we've done the work for you! We have researched just about every athlete's foot cream available to find the most effective products on the market.
Below are our top six recommendations to cure your athlete's foot. Now, happy reading!
• Cheap and available in every pharmacy and supermarket
• Effective; undecylenic acid stops the fungal growth in its tracks
• Strong formula, useful for many infections, efficient penetration
• Tea tree oil makes short work of bacterial and fungal infections
• Can be used to treat jock itch, body odor, acne, nail fungus, athlete's foot, and more
• Natural ingredients protect and nourish your skin
• An all-natural approach to treating athlete's foot
• Antiseptic, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties
• Soft, soothing, and highly effective
• Combat bad smells and athlete's foot the natural way
• All organic and natural ingredients; GMO, soy, paraben, and phthalate-free
• Everything you need to care for your feet
• A great product for dry and cracked feet; hydrating and anti-fungal
• Protect your feet from infection and dry skin
• Soothing, unscented, and hypoallergenic
• Highly effective cream for most fungal infections
• One of the best-priced options for treating athlete's foot
• Easy to apply, doesn't leave greasy film on your fingers