After 12 hours of research evaluating 75 products, we picked adidas Women's Climacool Thong Underwear as our top choice.
Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Perfect for hiking, running, training, and all recreational activities
- 4-way stretch makes them highly versatile
- Good value for a low price
- Peerless breathability and comfort; ultra-soft fabric
- Classic bikini style to wear anywhere, with any outfit
- Durable and reliable; a good option for the price
- A great pair of active underwear to wick away moisture and keep you dry
- Airy, lightweight, and comfortable without sacrificing durability
- Good-looking; sexier than the typical active underwear
- No panty lines even in tight Yoga pants or leggings
- Smooth fit and soft fabric; beautifully comfortable
- Bright colors, stylish; look great without your workout pants on
- Keeps everything dry, cool, and comfortable for hours
- Perfect for hiking, camping, and outdoor sports
- Will stay firmly in place no matter how much you move around
- Beautifully silky, soft, and comfortable
- Breathable and resistant to bacteria, eco-friendly material
- No tight bands to restrict circulation
- Comfortable, full coverage underwear suited for any sport
- Keep you cool and dry through your workouts
- Breathable, odor-resistant, durable material
- A great pair of full-coverage boy shorts perfect for runners and resistance trainees
- The legs don't roll up, and the top doesn't roll down
- Comfortable and reliable; warm base layer beneath active pants
- So soft and comfortable, you'll hardly notice you're wearing them!
- Form-fitting underwear that stretch and move with you
- Good value, durable, and reliable
Your workout outfit can have a HUGE effect on your training session! After all, if you're continually having to shift, adjust, pull down/up, and de-wedgie, there's no way you can concentrate on your workout.
You may already have the perfect shirt and workout shorts, but don't forget one of the most important pieces of clothing: your underwear! The best active undergarment for women is usually (but not always) moisture wicking underwear.
Underwear, under where?
The right active undergarment will improve comfort while you work out—wicking away moisture, keeping you cool, and staying in place without riding up. Plus, breathable underwear reduces infection risk. Finding a few good pairs of active underwear is a must for sporty women.
Tell me more…
Below, we've done the research to bring you the best active underwear for women, everything you could need for a comfortable HIIT session, marathon, spin class, or weightlifting workout. Check out the options to find the perfect underwear for you.