- FOUR times as much as other brands, for the same price
- No mess; one or two drops per shake
- Quality product for nourishing and styling
Big bottle for a reasonable price, excellent for softening and conditioning both your facial hair and skin, and bottle stopper prevents excessive use or waste.
"Bold Forest" smell can be a bit overpowering, resembling Pine-Sol mixed with Vicks Vapo-Rub.
The Product: The ingredients in this product include:
- Jojoba to fight acne, increase hair growth, and reduce itching and inflammation
- Almond oil to moisturize, reduce the viscosity of the product, and balance skin pH
- Grapeseed oil to tighten your skin, fight aging, and moisturize your skin and hair
- Castor oil to stimulate hair growth and treat split ends
- Cedar, pinewood, and eucalyptus essential oils to provide the "woodsy" scent
Thanks to the almond oil, this product is not as thick as some of the others on this list. It won't leave a greasy residue, and will absorb easily into your hair and skin. Note: For some people with very dry skin, it may absorb too quickly.
The "woodsy" smell is made from all natural essential oils. For most people, it was a fairly mild, enjoyable scent. However, some users reported a very "medicinal" and unpleasant smell that overpowered them. Considering that it's applied directly beneath their noses, it's a valid complaint.
Value: This is where Beardsman Spirit outshines all the other products on this list. At $20 for a 4-ounce bottle, you're paying roughly ¼ the price you would pay for most of our other Faves. The design of the stopper reduces your risk of waste, ensuring that you get only a few drops per application. Massive size AND less waste? Yes please! Want even better value? See our list of online stores to find out where to buy this beard oil.
- Rated #7 in 7 Best Beard Oil & Conditioner for Grooming