- Beautifully strong coffee
- Rich, bold flavors for incredible taste
- Perfect for wowing clients at the office
Some people aren't crazy about the acidic undertones.
This coffee is rich, but it’s not so rich that you need to brag about it endlessly – it will make you sound like a coffee snob. But, it’s hardly bland either; it’s just a little more mellow than the darker blends. We’re big fans, of course, but we have a difficult time giving it the top fave position when it’s better off as your second cup of the day.
There’s a reason for that; this is a coffee that you want to taste – you’ll feel an overwhelming need to savor it. So, if your first cup is the thing that gets you going, this is the one you want when you can sit and read the paper or relax in the sunshine of the weekend.
Of course, if you were going to turn into a coffee snob, this is a fair place to start.
- Flavor: Incredible. Absolutely worthwhile and addictive.
- Body: Rich and velvety; but again, you can’t have too many cups.
- Aroma: These K-cups might give you the feeling that you walked into a coffee house, but it’s more of a background note than you would expect.
- Price: Yep, each K-cup is 80 cents. It’s perhaps better than you’d pay for similar brews, but still on the pricey side.
Bottom Line: You must try this coffee. If you like it dark and rich, you’re going to fall in love with it. But, it is too strong for some people – and it’s the sort of coffee that goes with the atmosphere of a coffee house because that’s how it tastes.
- Rated #3 in 13 Best Tasting K-Cup Coffee Flavors