- No annual fee
- 20,000 bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days
- 0% APR for the first 12 months
Unless you have a Bank of America account, the redemption value is relatively low. Also, the sign on bonus is not as large as some competitor rewards cards. But, for no annual fee, the BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card is an excellent product.
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be a $200 statement credit towards travel purchases
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
- Redeem points to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees with no restrictions or blackouts
- No foreign transaction fees
- Smart chip technology provides greater acceptance and added security
- No limits or expiration dates on points earned
Application Process: Simply complete the online application and receive a response in as little as 60 seconds. Could it get any easier?
Rewards: Prepare to earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all purchases. That's right, everything you buy will earn you 1.5 points per $1. Points can be applied towards statement credit or any travel purchases, including flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars or baggage fees. No blackout dates and no restrictions when booking trips, which means you have the ability to book during any season with any airline or hotel. Plus, your points will never expire. Not bad for a card with no annual fee!
APR: Prepare to receive a 0% APR for your first 12 months. After that, a Variable APR that's currently 15.49% to 23.49% (percentage depends on your creditworthiness when you open the account) will apply.
Note: The APR for cash advances will be a bit higher and a penalty APR of 29.99% may apply in certain situations. Just make sure to review the Terms and Conditions fully before applying.
Annual Fee: As we mentioned above, there is no annual fee for the BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card, making this the only travel rewards credit card on our list with no annual fee. Major bonus points.
Bonus Offers: Receive 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days, which can also be used as a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases. Also get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America checking or savings account. If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you could increase that bonus to 25% - 75%, depending on how much is in your account. For a card with no annual fee, we think the bonus offers are pretty legit!
Variable APR16.24% - 24.24%
Cash Advance APR19.24% to 26.24%, based on creditworthiness
Bonus Offers20,000 bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening - which can be redeemed for a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
Rewards RateUnlimited 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on all purchases
Intro APR0% for the first 12 billing cycles
- Rated #4 in 5 Best Travel Rewards Credit Cards