- 10% cash-back bonus option available for customers with Bank of America accounts
- Tons of ways to earn rewards
- Cash advances available
It’s difficult to get approved for this card if you have limited or poor credit. Sometimes a cosigner is an option.
- No annual fee
- $150 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases AND for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 14.49% - 24.49% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%
- Easily add your Mastercard® credit card to any digital wallet for a simple, secure, and convenient way to pay online, in-app, and in-store
Application Process: Apply online or visit your local Bank of America branch and ask about the card. Some applicants receive an instant decision online.
Rewards: You can earn rewards nearly anywhere, whether you’re shopping for the perfect outfit for your spring break shenanigans or fueling up at the gas station near your dorm. If you have a checking or savings account at Bank of America, you can receive a 10% cash back bonus for having rewards deposited in the account.
You accumulate 3% cash back on gas, 2% on groceries, and 1% on other qualifying purchases of up to $2,500 per quarter.
Bonus Offers: Score a whopping $150 cash bonus if you spend at least $500 on qualifying goods or services during your first 90 days as a cardholder. This is one of the best bonus offers on our list of credit cards for students, making it easy to include it as a best credit card for students.
APR: Same as the Discover it Chrome for Students - a variable APR from 13.99% to 23.99%. However, there’s a 0% APR for the first 12 months, and it covers any purchases you make the first 60 days.
Annual Fee: We’re thrilled to inform you that there’s no annual fee for this popular student credit card.
Variable APR14.24% to 24.24%
Cash Advance APR17.24% to 26.24%
Bonus Offers$150 cash bonus if you spend $500+ on qualifying purchases your first 90 days
Rewards Rate1% to 3% cash back on qualifying purchases
Intro APR0% introductory APR for first 12 statement closing dates
- Rated #3 in 4 Best Credit Cards for Students