- Smells absolutely terrific
- Super gentle on baby's skin
- Foaming pump makes this product last longer
Though this baby wash and shampoo rinses clean, it may dry out your baby's hair slightly.
Your baby is precious. You don't want to clutter up their lives with unsafe ingredients or skin drying soaps. But, that doesn't mean you don't want bath time to be a fun experience for your little one. Unfortunately, safety and fun don't always go hand-in-hand. However, they do with this shampoo from Babyganics. It creates a perfect lather that transforms bath time into bubble time. And, it's completely safe for babies and small children.
- What’s Inside? You're not going to find anything dangerous for baby in this shampoo. It's made with a 100 percent natural seed oil blend. There are zero parabens, petroleum, sulfates, phthalates, dyes, or artificial fragrances. And, Babyganics does not test its products on animals. It's also been wrung through the wringer by pediatricians and dermatologists so you know it's totally safe for your little one.
- Easy to Use? The foaming pump makes it easy to use while still keeping a hand on your child (if necessary). It works into a lather quickly and you don't need very much to get the job done. That said, an extra pump or two will give your bath plenty of bubbles. Because it's a body wash and shampoo, you need anything else nearby to ensure your baby is clean. Finally, it rinses out quickly and easily. Could it get any easier?
- Tear-Free? Yep, it's totally tear-free as proven by moms and dads that have bravely undergone testing for their children.
- How Does It Smell? There's a faint citrus scent accompanying this foaming baby shampoo and wash. It's delicious and all natural, though a little less like that "baby" smell you've come to love.
- And the Cost? If you go in for the three-pack, each with 16 fluid ounces - and you buy it at the MSRP - you'll end up paying less than 60 cents per fluid ounce. That's an incredible price for a truly amazing product.
- Rated #7 in 7 Best Baby Shampoos